Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Revealing my feelings through Art

 A few weeks ago I created my self portrait. I started off by sketching face lines in the middle of my face outline. I first drew my eyes, ears, mouth and nose. Next I had to draw my hair, colour my skin with skin toned colours from other classes. 

When I was  done colouring my skin, I drew my uniform. After I finished my self portrait I did my background using white wax crayon on a blank white sheet of paper. I was explaining feelings using art because when I finished drawing feeling lines, I dyed my background blue so that I could see my lines clearly which shows my feelings I have.

My action and feeling blurb that I like is "When I feel thrilled, I jump and shake uncontrollably."


1. Later on I  wrote blurbs about my feelings and actions. These are my blurbs, When I feel thrilled, I shake and jump uncontrollably.

2. When I feel frustrated, I tap my fingers on my head.

3. When I feel anxious, my cheeks get as red as a cherry.

Once I was  done Mrs Agnew hanged it up in our class room.

I felt so happy with the results of my self portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.