Pages

Sunday 1 August 2021

Aroha and Whanau - Sulia

WA describing aroha in our whanau

My family is always together at home. My family always keeps one another safe.


My dad’s name is Feleti and he loves playing guitar, while my mum, brothers and I sing. We love doing things like this together. My Mum’s name is Judith and she bakes cakes for other people. She usually gives cakes to my teachers at the end of the year.


My brothers love playing at home but sometimes they play at the wrong time. Their names are Kava and Theo. Theo loves drawing and making crafts with paper. Kava likes gaming and watching youtube at home.


We all love spending time together like going to restaurants and then playing at the park or going back home for a movie night. 


I know that I am loved because my parents tell me how much they love me. I think that they love me because I work hard at school and always help my brothers.


My favourite whanau saying is: “There’s no place like home.”


My favourite aroha symbol is:


                                   


                                                                                      Sulia          


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Sulia, I really enjoyed reading your post, Aroha and Whanau. I like the way your family join together for singing, with your Dad playing the guitar. That sounds like great fun! Your whanau saying, "There's no place like home", is so true. Awesome job, Sulia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.