Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

The best day of my life

 My first time at Rainbows End



When I was seven years old I went to Rainbows End for the first time. We went there because it was my cousin's birthday.  When we finally made it to the Rainbows End, we met my grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins.


When I first got there I was very excited and then when I went on the roller coaster I was petrified because it was very high up and also very dark and spooky.


Afterwards we went to eat some delicious sandwiches, cotton candy and then we had some frozen drinks. Meanwhile the adults were still eating so we went with my older cousin to a roller coaster called a swimming log and it felt like you were on an exciting adventure going this way and that way.


Next my uncle, aunts and I went to the fear fall and the fear fall is the most terrifying roller coaster in all of Rainbows End because you go all the way up to the Rainbow tower and then you fall all the way back down, but not all the way down to the ground! When you are close to the floor then you go down slowly.


Later we went to the bumper cars. We had so much fun that we went on them five times but I didn’t like it that much because it hurt my head when we were bumping into one another.


Finally we had to say goodbye because  Rainbows End was closing. I am so grateful  to have a family like I have. We had so much fun together and I hope we can go there again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.