Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2021

My Profile - Sulia

Malo e lelei , My name is Sulia and I am 9 years old. My parents' names are Judith and Feleti and I also have two siblings and their names are Theo and Kava. I go to St Patrick's School and I do not know how lucky I am to go to this school. It’s a very good school and I love being a student here.I am a year five student and my favourite hobby is music. My favourite school subject is writing and my favourite animal is a dog and a chick. My goals for this year are to keep up with my reading and also keep progressing in my maths. 

.




1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei (Hello) Sulia

    I really like your blog post and I really want to come to your school and I really want to play with you guys.

    ʻAlu a (Bye Bye)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.